The Lower Mississippi River has stories to share—a legacy that flows from Memphis to the Gulf of Mexico. Embark on more than just a cruise, and return with more than memories: experience, understanding, and an enlightened perspective. Let us introduce you to the American South—what it has been and what it has become. A new chapter awaits around each river bend.
- Free parking & pickup from select Kish Bank locations
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation from central PA to the airport
- Round-trip airfare to New Orleans, returning from Memphis
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay in New Orleans, with breakfast
- 8-day “Charms of the South”-themed cruise aboard the American Duchess steamboat (maximum capacity is only 166 guests!)
- All onboard meals, including complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Kish Travel host
- Baggage handling
- Interior stateroom—$3,375 per person*
- Veranda suite with private balcony—$5,425 per person*
- Higher stateroom categories are based on availability.
Click here to view a full and printable itinerary.
For reservations and additional information, contact a Kish Travel Specialist today!
*Based double occupancy. Single rates are available upon request.