Memory flows deep and sentiment eddies and swirls along the Lower Mississippi River. Experience authentic Southern culture as you journey through living history and soak in the romantic spirit of the Antebellum era. Fertile cotton fields, vast sugar cane plantations, and imposing pillared mansions will transport you back in time, as will the Civil War battlefields.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from central PA to the airport*
- Roundtrip airfare
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay in New Orleans, with breakfast
- 8-day “Antebellum South”-themed cruise aboard the American Queen steamboat
- All meals on the cruise,including complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Kish Travel Host*
- $3,235 per person (Category E inside stateroom)
- Stateroom upgrades are available (see Additional Details in the full itinerary linked below)
- Book early for the best stateroom selection!
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Single, triple, and quad rates are available upon request.
Click here to view a full and printable itinerary.
For reservations and additional information, contact a Kish Travel Specialist today!
*Based on a minimum of 16 passengers, double occupancy