Explore Ireland’s food heritage and culture, meet artisan and traditional producers, and visit foodie favorites on this culinary vacation.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from central PA to the airport*
- Roundtrip airfare
- 8-day tour of Ireland, with visits to Dublin, Glendalough, Blarney Castle, Kinsale, Kerry, Killarney, Tralee, the Ring of Kerry, and more!
- Unique food experiences, including a cooking class and cook-off at Dublin’s premier cooking school, chocolate making with an award-winning French pastry chef, a distillery tour and whiskey tasting, and seaweed foraging
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Kish Travel Host*
- Documents wallet and backpack
- Baggage handling for one suitcase per person
- $3,795 per person
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Single and triple rates are available upon request.
Click here to view a full and printable itinerary.
For reservations and additional information, contact a Kish Travel Specialist today!
*Based on a minimum of 16 passengers, double occupancy