Discover the spirit of the Old West and its historic trains on this incredible vacation, including two nights in Albuquerque to experience the annual International Balloon Fiesta—with more than 500 colorful hot-air balloons!
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from central PA to the airport*
- Roundtrip airfare
- 11-day tour of Colorado and New Mexico
- Visits to Denver, the Royal Gorge Route Railroad, Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods, Santa Fe, Bandelier National Monument, Taos, Mesa Verde National Park, the Durango & Silverton Narrow-Gauge Railroad, the Georgetown Loop Railroad, and more!
- Daily breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 three-course dinners
- Kish Travel host*
- Baggage handling
- $4,229 per person
- Book by December 2, 2019 and save $350 per person!
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Single and triple rates are available upon request.
Click here to view a full and printable itinerary.
For reservations and additional information, contact a Kish Travel Specialist today!
*Based on a minimum of 16 passengers, double occupancy